Welcome To My New Year's Resolution!

Yes, this here is my New Year's Resolution for 2011. At the top of my list was to create a successful blog, one that I will continue with throughout the year and not just leave as a ghost town of the blogging world. After many weeks of trying to come up with a good idea, today, January 1st, I decided I would create a blog for the year.
This blog will be a running log of the rest of my year's resolutions and of the many things that 2011 will bring into my life.
I ensure you that I do not live a boring life, and there will always be something new to write about. So I hope that you enjoy!

Wednesday, February 16

A Long Week

Hello again readers! I just have to say, this past week and a half have been the busiest days so far this year. I haven't had enough time or energy to blog about every single day, so I am making up for it now. I can't remember every day's events, so I'll tell you about the most eventful days that I had.
The first of these eventful days was last Saturday, not this past one, but the one before it. That was the day that my family and Katie's family went to the Fire on Ice hockey game. It was a charity hockey game between the FDNY and Ontario Fire Dept. in California. This was their third annual game, and Ontario's first win. It was very exciting. After that game, Katie and I stayed for the professional game between Ontario Reign and Bakersfield Condors. We rooted for the home team (Ontario), and again we got to cheer for a winning team. The professional game was really entertaining. There were two fights, and one guy even lost a tooth! After the injured player was removed from the game, the announcer said, "This game is sponsored by Smile Dentistry."

This past weekend, I got to celebrate Valentine's Day a day early. I got all dolled up and headed down to San Diego to visit Alex. We got to spend the day together, and we had a lot of fun. It was so wonderful to be able to see him again. I went a whole month without being able to see in other than on Skype. I don't know how some of my friends can go so long without seeing their boyfriends. This was the longest I have been apart from him. Even before we started dating we would see each other at church every week or so. I hope I don't have to go another month before seeing him again.

Those were probably the only eventful days in the past week and a half. I promise to try to keep up the best I can for the rest of the semester. I'm going to be really busy, but I will still try for every day.

Until (hopefully) tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment